Sunday, June 9, 2019

Presentation for Literature Class Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Presentation for Literature Class - Essay ExampleI.Writing ProcessA.Improvements in my piece of writing process1. Clearer and more logical twist which makes it easier for readers to understand and grasp what I am trying to convey2. cave in and more appropriate choice of words to strengthen and emphasize points3. More evoke introduction to capture readers attention4. Improved sentence construction and structure5. More grammatically correct and well-polished through editing and proofreading 6. Better conclusions which ties up with introduction and reiterates the important points in the essayB. Important things I have conditioned in class1. Organize ideas first before writing2. Allot time to edit and proofread work3. Introduction should be catchy in order to capture readers interest4. An souls writing shows what type of person he/she is5. Knowledge can best conveyed through improvement in writing skillsC. How the things I have learned in class will help me in the future1. Enable me to express myself better2. Boost my confidence and improve my self-image3. Increase my chance of getting a good job and start a career

No comments:

Post a Comment